Export button is invisible on page load - New UI

Posted by IramK on 11-Sep-2015 11:24

Hello,

I was just going through the list of sections available below for a particular record and I noticed that there was a huge gap in one of the sections which seemed a bit odd.

When I tried to inspect that element, I noticed that the invisible export button suddenly came out of nowhere. Noticed the same behaviour when on load the button was invisible but on resizing the window, the export button would suddenly appear. Could anyone suggest why this is happening and when can this bug be fixed please?

Cheers.

All Replies

Posted by Mani Kumar on 16-Sep-2015 06:06

Hi,

I tested this locally and see different behavior.

Can you please share the application xml so that I can try and troubleshoot.

Regards,

Mani.  

Posted by IramK on 16-Sep-2015 06:13

Hello [mention:ce2116fd258e46ee8b4509379c9663a4:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] ,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please confirm whether you have these options set on your Design Page for that particular Related List View (see attached image).

This behaviour only seems to happen when just have the attach option selected and it does always happen in all the view pages. On resizing the export button gets visible. Kindly let me know if this still does not happen.

Cheers.

Posted by Mani Kumar on 16-Sep-2015 06:48

Hi Iram,

Yes, I've the "Enable Attach" option enabled and still I don't see this issue.

Also, are you using any custom css or js in your applications?

Regards,

Mani.

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 16-Sep-2015 07:33

Hi Iram,

I am able to reproduce the issue.

If we don't have records in grid and if we disable all the grid options then we will get that issue.

In this particular case, we need remove the empty space between section title and grid.

We will raise an issue and let you know once this is fixed.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra.

Posted by IramK on 16-Sep-2015 07:36

Thanks. I'll look forward to your response. Would it be possible to get it done as a part of 4.0.2 release?

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 16-Sep-2015 07:39

Hi,

We will discuss with the team and let you know the status soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra.

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 21-Sep-2015 12:17

Hi Iram,

I have a good news for you :)

We are planning this issue for v4.0.2.0 release.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra.

Posted by IramK on 21-Sep-2015 12:30

Thanks for confirming that to me. The more bug fixes in V.4.0.2.0, the merrier. By the way, can I be upgraded to have a "beta-tester" badge please? :D

Posted by IramK on 07-Oct-2015 07:07

Hello @chandrasekhar,

We've just installed version 4.0.2. and this issue still remains. When we click on a tab, the export button goes invisible again and on resizing the screen the button becomes visible. Has this been fixed?

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 07-Oct-2015 07:32

Hi,

This is a different issue. We have already raised it.

We will get this issue in case of page resize or if we press F12 (developer console in browser).

This is not yet fixed.

We will let you know once it is done.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

This thread is closed