Rollbase 4.0 Documentation

Posted by mnashi on 02-Sep-2015 06:54

Are there any reference guide or user manual for Rollbase 4.0?

All Replies

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 02-Sep-2015 06:58

Hi,

You will find a 'Help Me' link hamburger menu to navigate to Rollbase documentation.

I am giving a couple of urls for your information.

documentation.progress.com/.../doc

documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra.

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 02-Sep-2015 14:47

A couple of additional links:https://www.progress.com/rollbase/whats-new

Learn Rollbase basics from the Quick Start tutorial: http://documentation.progress.com/output/rb/.  It is also available from the getting started page in Rollbase:

[collapse]