How to Restore Master tenant?

Posted by Wave Kasipat on 31-Aug-2015 03:55

I logged in as Admin in master tenant.

But there is no restore button in Backup page (Master tenant).

How to restore?

Thank You.

Posted by Anoop Premachandran on 01-Sep-2015 02:24

Master tenant contains data about other tenants in the system. So master tenant restore will result in inconsistent data unless all other tenants are also present. Ideally its best not to use master for any development or deployment. Use it only for instance administration. Thsi reduces risk. Best way for risk mitigation is to do Database backup and restore from that if accidents happen on master.

All Replies

Posted by Mani Kumar on 31-Aug-2015 04:07
Hi Kasipat,

Only “Master Administrator” can restore the backup file and it’s not enabled for other users.

Also, restore on Master Zone is not supported.

Regards,
Mani.

[collapse]