New build not showing releated object while creating the ema

Posted by anu31221@gmail.com on 27-Aug-2015 19:55

Its not showing related object while creating the email template. This is effecting the exiting email as well.

Help is required.

All Replies

Posted by Mani Kumar on 28-Aug-2015 00:26

Hi Anurag,

I've tested this on the latest build and it works fine for me. Please find the attached screenshot.

I've tested the scenario where upgrade to 4.0 is done but without upgrading to New UI and also after upgrading to new UI.

Regards,

Mani.

Posted by Mani Kumar on 28-Aug-2015 00:34

Hi Anurag,

Apologies, I understand the issue now.

The Related object is not shown under object selector itself. I’ve logged a defect # PSC00339715 for the same and will be fixed in upcoming releases.

Regards,
Mani.

[collapse]