Enabling New UI for All customers

Posted by HosnyA on 27-Aug-2015 08:15

How do we enable the New UI for all customers without providing this option to the Customer Administrators?

Rollbase Private Cloud 4.0.0.0

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 29-Aug-2015 21:27

Ok. Understood.  As was answered before we don’t have a mechanism to do just that.
For now, you will have to login under each tenant and enable new ui for all users.

By the way, have you tried white labeling new ui and is it working well for you?

[collapse]
From: HosnyA [mailto:bounce-HosnyA@community.progress.com]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 11:29 AM
To: TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Rollbase] Enabling New UI for All customers

Reply by HosnyA

Yes. This allows us to do the painful white-labelling process for just one UI and not both UIs.

Posted by Manooj Murali on 27-Aug-2015 09:11

If I am not mistaken, I don't think there is a way to achieve this at the moment.

Posted by Manooj Murali on 28-Aug-2015 01:37

Confirmed, we do not have support for this feature at this point.

-Thanks

Posted by Thierry Ciot on 28-Aug-2015 08:25

Do you mean you want all Customers (All Tenants) to be on new ui and for administrators to not be able to switch to classic UI?
If that’s it, please could you outline the use case?

[collapse]