How do I switch the Date format application-wide?

Posted by itservices on 17-Aug-2015 09:54

Right now Date data fields are formatted like this: dd/mm/yyyy (i.e. 17/08/2015)

I want to format them, and have the user be able to enter them, like this: dd-mm-yyyy (i.e. 17-08-2015)

Is there a way to change this application-wide in an easy way? If there isn't, how do I change them separately because I haven't been able to change the format at all.

Posted by Manooj Murali on 17-Aug-2015 10:14

Hi -

You should use 'Localization Settings' available under "Administrative setup" if you want to change the format across the tenant for all users. Otherwise, please use the same option under 'Personal setup' which affects only the current user's settings.

Also, I don't understand what do you mean by "I haven't been able to change the format at all."? Which version of rollbase are you using? FYI. In earlier versions(pre 3.2) we used to have date format under User Settings.

-Thanks

All Replies

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 17-Aug-2015 10:06

Hi itservices,

You can change the date format from Localization settings which is there in Personal setup. It will effect for all users and all applications. Users under tenant themselves also can update the date format.

Thanks,

Rajkumar

Posted by Manooj Murali on 17-Aug-2015 10:14

Hi -

You should use 'Localization Settings' available under "Administrative setup" if you want to change the format across the tenant for all users. Otherwise, please use the same option under 'Personal setup' which affects only the current user's settings.

Also, I don't understand what do you mean by "I haven't been able to change the format at all."? Which version of rollbase are you using? FYI. In earlier versions(pre 3.2) we used to have date format under User Settings.

-Thanks

This thread is closed