Problem with Calendar object

Posted by MTBOO on 11-Aug-2015 17:02

Hi

We are using Private Cloud v3.2.3.0 Win64. Having a few issues with the Calendar object. Not sure if anyone has come across this before.

1) Tasks (to-do's) are showing up in the tasks section in month and week view, but not in day view - the tasks area is empty

2) If show weekends is off for month and week view, is it possible to also set this to exclude these days in the Day view

3) When adding new to-do's and meetings, I can select other users from the users selector. I get the All Users view by default and can select other users. However that only works with administrative users. I have a role for non admin users and for these users, the results show "No records to display". Have even tried to set permissions to be exactly the same for as the admin users but still no luck.

Many thanks

Posted by MTBOO on 12-Aug-2015 02:33

Thanks for the response. For the permissions on the user object, we unchecked the Organization attribute on the user object as we are not using LDF (as per suggestion by spope-linx). This seems to have resolved the issue.

All Replies

Posted by spope-rollbase on 11-Aug-2015 17:09

We had a problem with non admin users not being able to see user records (from related records) yesterday.

We found that updating the user object and unchecking the LDF attribute (assuming you are not using the LDF app) fixed our issue. (we are also on 3.2.3.0)

Hope this helps.

Posted by kiran kumar Angara on 12-Aug-2015 02:27

Hi,

Case I: This is a known issue. This will be taken care in upcoming releases.

Case II: Right now this option is not available. This is as per design. Will get back to you on this after confirming.

Case III: I am able to view, edit the Meetings and To-Dos which are created. For this make sure that the permissions to Meetings object and To-Dos object should be enabled along with the Calendar component.

Hope I am clear. Revert if you have any further queries.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran Avs.

Posted by MTBOO on 12-Aug-2015 02:33

Thanks for the response. For the permissions on the user object, we unchecked the Organization attribute on the user object as we are not using LDF (as per suggestion by spope-linx). This seems to have resolved the issue.

This thread is closed