PD4ML problem in THAI Character when convert html to pdf . I

Posted by tanagorns@progress.in.th on 05-Aug-2015 05:16

Hi Rollbase Team

In Rollbase Private Cloud v.3.2.4. I need to make a Document template or report template by Html . And I want to convert Html to PDF and I use to THAI Language in my document but Rollbase display font incorrect.I don't khow what happend !! but I tried to Render PD4ML by GUI and Command line. it working!! ...... OK !! I summary Detail and Description step by step for everyone . I hope to help you.

See below Description:

1.This is a Document template in my Rollbase for Example. And i use to PD4ML Version 3.9.3(Follow Rollbase Document)

2. I Install third party PD4ML  in "pas_instance/common/lib" follow Rollbase Document.

3. Next I Create Directory "font" and install font into directory after that I load ttf font by command "java -jar pd4ml_demo.jar -configure.fonts c:\\Fonts".

4.  Next I Config TTF Font directory Pd4Browser.properties. See below

5. I Run GUI and convert HTML to pdf .

6. This is Output. Output is correct and THAI Char.can be used.

6. I tried to convert by Command Line.

7. Files can be used.

8. After That . I tried to use by Rollbase. I set to FontDirectory in Shared.properties.

9. I render to template but TTF Font cannot used.

- This is HTML CODE.

<html>

<head>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
</head>

<body>

<p>test</p>
<font face="Forte"><p>test</p></font>
<font face="Cooper Black"><p>test</p></font>
<font face="Jokerman"><p>test</p></font>
<font face="Angsana New"><p>test ทดสอบ</p></font>
<font face="BrowalliaUPC"><p>test ทดสอบ</p></font>
<font face="Cordia New"><p>test ทดสอบ</p></font>
<font face="Tahoma"><p>test ทดสอบ</p></font>
<font face="Tahoma Negreta"><p>test ทดสอบ</p></font>

</body>
</html>

Quistion? Howto Enable TTF Font PD4ML in Rollbae?

thanks in advance

Best regards
BOY

Posted by Manooj Murali on 05-Aug-2015 05:50

Hi -

All the steps in your configuration do seem ok but ideally, Rollbase looks for pd4fonts.properties in the configured ttf directory location. (This is as per guidelines by PD4ML Java API). Can you try adding that to the directory and see if it helps solve your issue?

-Regards,

Manooj

All Replies

Posted by Manooj Murali on 05-Aug-2015 05:50

Hi -

All the steps in your configuration do seem ok but ideally, Rollbase looks for pd4fonts.properties in the configured ttf directory location. (This is as per guidelines by PD4ML Java API). Can you try adding that to the directory and see if it helps solve your issue?

-Regards,

Manooj

This thread is closed