Rollbase 4.0 release

Posted by romain.pennes@foederis.fr on 28-Jul-2015 04:18

Hello,

We have planned to migrate from our 2.2.2 version of Rollbase to 4.0 version this summer.

Right now, Rollbase is on 3.2.3. Do you know when the 4.0 version will be released?

Kind regards,

Romain.

All Replies

Posted by laurent KIEFFER on 28-Jul-2015 04:22

Hi Romain
RB 4.0 : May be August

Regards

Laurent KIEFFER
Senior Solution Consultant

PROGRESS SOFTWARE FRANCE
DIRECT       +33 (0) 4 72 38 52 11
STANDARD  +33 (0) 1 41 16 16 00
MOBILE       +33 (0) 6 15 19 95 95

[collapse]
We have planned to migrate from our 2.2.2 version of Rollbase to 4.0 version this summer.

Right now, Rollbase is on 3.2.3. Do you know when the 4.0 version will be released?

Kind regards,

Romain.

Posted by HosnyA on 29-Jul-2015 04:14

Hi, We are planning to migrate too and we were under the impression that the end July release would be 4.0.

When you say "May be August" do you mean Early August or End August? Do you have a tentative ETA?

Posted by murali on 29-Jul-2015 06:24

4.0 is tentatively scheduled for  22nd August.

Posted by HosnyA on 29-Jul-2015 09:38

Thanks Murali. Was there/Is there going to be an end July release at all in that case?

May be the download page (https://www.progress.com/rollbase/try/private-cloud) should include the release date for better visibility.

This thread is closed