Quick Create Application function?

Posted by ctay on 22-Jun-2015 01:40

Hi! I tried creating an application using the Quick Create Application tool, and upon completing the 4 forms (App name, create objects, add fields and relationships), I hit the Submit button... And nothing happens.

Did anyone face the same problem as I did?

Chooni :)

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 24-Jun-2015 00:11

Hi,

I have tried creating application using Quick Create App wizard in your account.

I am able to create an app successfully.

Please clear your browser cache and try once again.

If you still able to reproduce it, please provide us exact use case means what you are selecting during the process.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra.G

All Replies

Posted by Manooj Murali on 22-Jun-2015 02:24

Hi -

Can you please provide the version of Rollbase you are using? If on hosted cloud, can you please provide account details to verify?

-Regards,

Manooj

Posted by ctay on 23-Jun-2015 03:51

Hi Manooj

Thank you for your timely response! I am using Version 51 of Rollbase. Account details meaning? My account user name is Chooni Tay, e-mail address linked to Rollbase is ctay@progress.com. Is there anything else that you need? :)

Regards

Chooni

Posted by Manooj Murali on 23-Jun-2015 09:18

Hi -

When you say 'Nothing happens', do you mean the page just hangs? Do you see any errors on the browser console (or) in the logs?

For further assistance -

Please confirm if you are using private cloud or public cloud?

If private cloud, please login as admin and use the 'subscription page' from the profile dropdown to figure out the Rollbase version.

If on public cloud, please provide the credentials which we can use to login and reproduce the issue you see?

- Regards,

Manooj

Posted by ctay on 24-Jun-2015 00:01

Hi Manooj

It does not hang per se; the page still responds but it doesn't load the next page that I am supposed to see successfully.

I am on public cloud. User: ctay, Pwd: Marketing2015

Thanks in advance :)

Chooni

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 24-Jun-2015 00:11

Hi,

I have tried creating application using Quick Create App wizard in your account.

I am able to create an app successfully.

Please clear your browser cache and try once again.

If you still able to reproduce it, please provide us exact use case means what you are selecting during the process.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra.G

Posted by ctay on 24-Jun-2015 00:57

Hi Chandra and Manooj

Thank you for your kind assistance! My problem is resolved. :-)

Cheers!

Chooni

This thread is closed