Is it possible to alter the look of the subscription details

Posted by jsniemi79 on 02-Jun-2015 08:19

I'd like to change the information that is shown on the subscription details page in our private cloud, so it accurately reflects the pricing/setup we have with our clients.

Is this possible?

Posted by jsniemi79 on 02-Jun-2015 15:09

That's what my code is doing, but ultimately, I want to be able to control exactly what displays on the subscription details. Since I can't control it today, I thought I would create my own portal page from the master zone, then alter the url in the application, so when they clicked the link, it would take them to the page I designed.  I figured I could use tokens to pass the customer ID or something that would let me know who they are to populate the correct data on my portal page.

All Replies

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 02-Jun-2015 13:11

Hi Jason,

The only info we can change in the current release are the info from Customer records in Master zone.
You can file this as an idea/enhancement to private cloud which also helps client to have flexibility of information to be displayed.

Regards,
Orchid

Posted by jsniemi79 on 02-Jun-2015 13:21

Can you tell me what information from the customer in the Master Zone can be changed?

Posted by jsniemi79 on 02-Jun-2015 13:41

also, I tried the solution below to work around the current issue since I don't necessarily want all mu customers to see the data in that page today.  This seems to work when setting this script in the header of the application.  Any potential issues to a solution like this that anyone can think of?

<script>

var els = document.getElementsByTagName("a"),

els_length = els.length;

for (var i = 0, l = els_length; i < l; i++) {

var el = elsIdea;

console.log(el.href);

if (el.href === 'crm.vyco.com/.../about.jsp&) {

el.innerHTML = "My Account";

el.href = "http://www.google.com";

}

}

</script>

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 02-Jun-2015 14:33

These fields in below image, as long as when these are available for editing in master zone (e.g. changing Max User into 100), these are per customer base.

In your code, where did you place it?

Regards,
Orchid

Posted by jsniemi79 on 02-Jun-2015 14:36

My code is in the header of the application

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 02-Jun-2015 14:52

I see, i thought it's the subscription details page info. It seems that you want to rename the Subscription Details menu and URL, is it right?

Regards,

Orchid

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 02-Jun-2015 15:07

Well, the code above works fine and so far it doesn't affect any transactions when changing links and label. Potential issues, page could load longer because the "var el" was initialized inside the for loop, suggestion is initialize it outside the for loop.

Regards,

Orchid

Posted by jsniemi79 on 02-Jun-2015 15:09

That's what my code is doing, but ultimately, I want to be able to control exactly what displays on the subscription details. Since I can't control it today, I thought I would create my own portal page from the master zone, then alter the url in the application, so when they clicked the link, it would take them to the page I designed.  I figured I could use tokens to pass the customer ID or something that would let me know who they are to populate the correct data on my portal page.

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 02-Jun-2015 15:54

Yes, you can do that, when you are in the html editor just select Current Customer under Helper from the 1st drop-down menu to view all customer related info.

Regards,

Orchid

This thread is closed