Error message in Websphere 8.5.5 ?

Posted by tanagorns@progress.in.th on 27-May-2015 03:51

Hi Guy!

 I tried install Rollbase private cloud V 3.2 in Websphere 8.5.5 but it show Error message

"Error 500: com.rb.util.core.a147: Cannot find component ROUTER. Please check components.xml configuration file"

I want to know what happening? and I need to howto install Rollbase in Websphere step by step or Howto fix a problem.

Thanks for answer

Regards
Boy

Posted by pvorobie on 28-May-2015 10:58

ROUTER_SERVER=ROUTER is default setting, so it is not really necessary. But it seems like the server cannot find location for configuration files.

All Replies

Posted by Bill Wood on 27-May-2015 06:27

WRT

>>>  I tried install Rollbase private cloud V 3.2 in Websphere 8.5.5 but it show Error message

WebSphere is not one of the supported Web Servers for Rollbase Private Cloud.

See  the documentation for a complete list of private cloud “Supported Platforms” at:

http://documentation.progress.com/output/Rollbase/index.html#page/rb/supported-platforms.html

Posted by murali on 27-May-2015 10:41

Hello Boy,
                Looks like a config issue.

è Is it a multi server configuration? If yes, can you describe the configuration?

è Can you share your  components.xml ?

[collapse]
 I tried install Rollbase private cloud V 3.2 in Websphere 8.5.5 but it show Error message

"Error 500: com.rb.util.core.a147: Cannot find component ROUTER. Please check components.xml configuration file"

I want to know what happening? and I need to howto install Rollbase in Websphere step by step or Howto fix a problem.

Thanks for answer

Regards
Boy

Posted by pvorobie on 27-May-2015 11:11

Please make sure you set ROLLBASE_HOME environment variable.

Posted by Srinivas Panyala on 28-May-2015 05:56

Try setting ROUTER_SERVER=ROUTER environment variable

Value will be Router component name attribute value in components.xml

<Component name="ROUTER" type="ROUTER">

<DisplayName>Router Server</DisplayName>

<InternalRoot>http://localhost:8830/router/</InternalRoot>

<ExternalRoot>http://{!#HOST_NAME}/router/</ExternalRoot>

<Props>

<StatusCheckInterval>10</StatusCheckInterval>

<CustWeight>3</CustWeight>

<CleckLoginURL>true</CleckLoginURL>

</Props>

</Component>

Posted by pvorobie on 28-May-2015 10:58

ROUTER_SERVER=ROUTER is default setting, so it is not really necessary. But it seems like the server cannot find location for configuration files.

This thread is closed