Private Cloud and Fusion Charts

Posted by HosnyA on 14-May-2015 09:20

Hi, The Rollbase Private Cloud Installation Documentation mentions that we can install Fusion Charts and Fusion Widgets, however the documentation is unclear of the exact products. Which of the following products does Rollbase support?

1. FusionCharts XT

2. FusionWidgets XT

3. PowerCharts XT

4. FusionMaps XT

All Replies

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 14-May-2015 09:38

Rollbase requires:

·        FusionCharts XT:  This distribution contains:

o   fusioncharts.js

o   fusioncharts.charts.js

·        FusionWidgets XT:  This distribution contains:

o   fusioncharts.widgets.js

o   fusioncharts.gantt.js

Regards,
Siraj.