window.location="{!#LINK.objname#action123456}"; -

Posted by spope-rollbase on 06-May-2015 18:54

I am investigating an app created by another party, and there are Buttons setup with Javascript actions like the following:

window.location="{!#LINK.objname#action123456}";

ie: redirecting the browser to the new page.

The trouble I'm having is identifying what this is actually linking to.

• I've checked Template Tokens for the various pages. (there are 70 different pages associated with this one object) and it is not one of these.
  • I thought it might be somehow a link to a workflow process / action, but can't find anything there.

Question: is there a simple way of identifying what a template token is related to??

Posted by jsniemi79 on 06-May-2015 19:04

The [tag:action] implies this is related to a workflow action on that object.  You can see those at the bottom of the template helper below the page links.  You could also look at the detail on the action itself to search for the ID.

I hope this helps

All Replies

Posted by jsniemi79 on 06-May-2015 19:04

The [tag:action] implies this is related to a workflow action on that object.  You can see those at the bottom of the template helper below the page links.  You could also look at the detail on the action itself to search for the ID.

I hope this helps

Posted by spope-rollbase on 06-May-2015 21:18

Many thanks. I was able to find the related Workflow Action...

Posted by pvorobie on 07-May-2015 11:56

You can also use Metadata search. Search for 123456 (assuming that this is real number you have).

Posted by spope-rollbase on 07-May-2015 16:04

I tried the Metadata search, in this instance I'm getting an Error: 

System Error

java.lang.NullPointerException

Posted by pvorobie on 08-May-2015 11:40

Are you using Public (hosted) or Private cloud? I need to see your exception trace.

This thread is closed