Very slow public cloud

Posted by smartsysISV on 25-Apr-2015 13:19

The public cloud is very slow when attaching from Norway.

I think this happened after the maintenance earlier today.

A simple request can take 5 minutes.

Is there anybody else that experiences the same?

All Replies

Posted by Santosh Patel on 25-Apr-2015 22:17

Can you confirm if you are still experiencing this?

Posted by smartsysISV on 26-Apr-2015 07:46

It's better now, but I still somtimes experiences 55 secondsto save a tab. See my network log below:

Posted by Santosh Patel on 26-Apr-2015 08:03

Thanks for the info. We will keep tabs on the responsiveness of the system.

Posted by Gian Torralba on 27-Apr-2015 08:41

Hello,

Are you still experiencing slowness of the application on your end?

Thank you,
Gian

Posted by Tom Kincaid on 27-Apr-2015 11:17

I haven’t heard anybody else mention this. Can you please file a support request if you haven’t done so all ready?

[collapse]
The public cloud is very slow when attaching from Norway.

I think this happened after the maintenance earlier today.

A simple request can take 5 minutes.

Is there anybody else that experiences the same?

Posted by smartsysISV on 27-Apr-2015 11:22

Yes, I will do this.

I don't think the problems I have today is the sameproblem as saturday.

Posted by Tom Kincaid on 27-Apr-2015 11:25

OK, I notified support and ask them to watch for this.

[collapse]