I want to know mechanism of push update application.

Posted by tanagorns@progress.in.th on 23-Apr-2015 01:28

Hi there.

In Rollbase Cloud. I tried push update application to customer but I found work different when push update application.

such as:

Case "Add" : Customer can get it when push update application.
Case "Update" : Customer cannot get it when push update application.

Why different?

So I want to know mechanism of push update application.

Thanks for answer

Best Regards
BOY!!

Posted by Mani Kumar on 24-Apr-2015 05:31

Hi Tanagorn,

The Push applications will only push the newer things that you’ve added in the application.

To push applications also for new updates in applications, after you click the "Push Updates" button, on next page please check "Override Changes" box.

For more information, please follow the below documentation steps:

documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

Regards,

Mani.

All Replies

Posted by Mani Kumar on 23-Apr-2015 04:21

Hi,

I understand from your comments that when you try to Push application, the adding of new components works fine but not the update of existing ones. Is that correct?

Also, pushing updates will not override changes made by administrators on target Tenants. So, can you also confirm if there are no changes made on target before update.

Regards,

Mani.

Posted by tanagorns@progress.in.th on 23-Apr-2015 04:54

I use Rollbase private cloud V 3.1.3

Yes . I update application in master tenant and push update to customer tenant but customer tenant not change.

Regards

BOY!

Posted by Mani Kumar on 24-Apr-2015 05:31

Hi Tanagorn,

The Push applications will only push the newer things that you’ve added in the application.

To push applications also for new updates in applications, after you click the "Push Updates" button, on next page please check "Override Changes" box.

For more information, please follow the below documentation steps:

documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

Regards,

Mani.

This thread is closed