Quick Create page Height problem

Posted by Meryk on 10-Apr-2015 11:31

Hi,

We are facing some height issues on the Quick Create pages. Here is a screen Shot :

As you can see, the Save and Cancel buttons seem to have a fixed position, so we are obliged to increase the height of the page to make them visible.

When we specify a smaller height (which we want oin this case as we have only 2 fields), the page looks like that (Buttons are not visible..)

Do you have any ideas where this is coming from? And how we can solve it please?

Thank you

Mery

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 13-Apr-2015 03:31

Confirm that this is an issue in Rollbase 3.2.

Client side script behavior that adjust and lays out content within Quick Create pages are affected.

We are tracking this defect as PSC00330901. Will be resolved in forthcoming releases.

Workaround:

Re-size Quick Create dialog, bottom right corner pullout.

OR

Set Quick Create dialog dimensions on the higher side.

All Replies

Posted by Godfrey Sorita on 10-Apr-2015 15:38

Hi Mery,

Do you have script which sets the size of the quick create page? If you used the Height in the Quick Create Page Properties button, then the button should always be displayed regardless of the height.

Regards,

Godfrey

Posted by Meryk on 13-Apr-2015 03:13

Hi Godfrey,

Yes I am using the Height in the Quick Create Page Properties button, exactly same as in your screen shot, but setting the Height to 400 px. (which is set correctly, ref my 2nd screen shot above).

I am not using any script to do that.

What do you think the problem might be?  I am using version 3.2 of Rollbase.

Thank you

Mery

Posted by Mohammed Siraj on 13-Apr-2015 03:31

Confirm that this is an issue in Rollbase 3.2.

Client side script behavior that adjust and lays out content within Quick Create pages are affected.

We are tracking this defect as PSC00330901. Will be resolved in forthcoming releases.

Workaround:

Re-size Quick Create dialog, bottom right corner pullout.

OR

Set Quick Create dialog dimensions on the higher side.

Posted by Godfrey Sorita on 13-Apr-2015 10:35

As a workaround, you can copy the code below to a script component in the Quick Create Page:

<script>
$(function(){
  	$("#rbe_qctable div").last().parent().css({
    	position: "relative",
    	height: "40px",
  		top: "-15px",
  		padding: "3px 0px 0px 0px" 
  	});
});
</script>

This thread is closed