Mobile App Development Feature not available in 3.2

Posted by HosnyA on 09-Apr-2015 05:46

Hi,

We have upgraded our Private cloud installation to 3.2 and we are unable to create new mobile apps. The feature is missing from the Create App modal popup in the Master and client zones. Do we need to enable something to get this working?

cheers,

Hosny

All Replies

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 09-Apr-2015 05:59

Hi Hosny,

We are no longer extending new mobile apps feature for trial account from 3.2 onwards. If you purchase private cloud license then you can see 'New Mobile App' option in case you already have mobile applications.

Thanks,

Rajkumar

Posted by HosnyA on 09-Apr-2015 06:16

Hi Rajkumar,

As I mentioned in my initial post we are a Private Cloud Customer, and we have just upgraded to 3.2. Your statement "If you purchase private cloud license then you can see 'New Mobile App' option in case you already have mobile applications" isn't clear. Can you please clarify?

Are you saying?

1. As we are a Private Cloud Customer we should be able to see the 'New Mobile App' option in the popup modal?

2. This will only be visible if we have existing mobile apps and if don't have any existing mobile apps, this option won't be visible?

Just to make thing clearer, we are a Private Cloud customer with a valid licence, we do not have any mobile apps installed, we can't see the 'New Mobile App' option in the popup screen (master or client zones).

Hope this is clear. Appreciate your assistance.

cheers,

Hosny

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 09-Apr-2015 06:27

Hi HosnyA,

Please log a support case. Our support team will help you to get it.

Thanks,

Rajkumar

Posted by HosnyA on 09-Apr-2015 06:39

Thank you. I have logged a support case now.

This thread is closed