WCF service using rollbase

Posted by Wim on 19-Mar-2015 04:21

Hello,

Is it possible to use WCF services in Rollbase, if so; In what way they be used in Rollbase

All Replies

Posted by nidk on 19-Mar-2015 04:55

Yes, but your web service need is rest service Mode , and use rbv_api.sendJSONRequest.

Json objet is your wcf contract

Posted by Wim on 19-Mar-2015 05:02

Hello NIDK,
You write:

Your webservice need is rest service Mode, and use rbv_api.sendJSONRequest.

I presume you speak off the way Rollbase should address this external WCF service?

So with ‘mode’ you mean the mode that rollbase is ‘in’?
Or should the service that we want to use (externally) be in REST service mode?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hassink
+ 31 (0) 6 - 51 61 92 85

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en de afzender direct te informeren door dit bericht te retourneren.

The information contained in this message may be confidential and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents herein and notify the sender immediately by returning this message.

Van: nidk [mailto:bounce-nidk@community.progress.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 19 maart 2015 10:56
Aan: TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com
Onderwerp: RE: [Technical Users - Rollbase] WCF service using rollbase

Reply by nidk

Yes, but your web service need is rest service Mode , and use rbv_api.sendJSONRequest.

Json objet is your wcf contract

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Posted by nidk on 19-Mar-2015 07:24

Explain 'in' ? wcf is selfhosted , service or in iis hosted , rollbase is write in java and hosted on tomcat. I thinx a wcf is externe.

I have 2 webservices work with rollbalse , one for data synchronisation ( the web service write in rollbase db via rollbase rest service) and one for owner print service (rollbase in server side call webservice, and webservice send reponse via rollbase rest service)

This thread is closed