Failure to Generate XML when using Complex Relationships

Posted by cohezive on 09-Mar-2015 17:43

I have an application that is using a variety of complex relationships and need to Generate XML.   Unfortunately, Rollbase is issuing errors with the process due to these complex relationships.  The errors are not correct, as you can see by the screen shots.  

Shown below is a snip of the relationships for the object Application.  Below that are the Page errors for Application (which don't have an error and the view page displays properly).

Any ideas on a work-around?

Posted by Anoop Premachandran on 10-Mar-2015 01:09

You may want to add "Application to Business Process Relationship" object to the app you are exporting as Core or Dependent object.

All Replies

Posted by Anoop Premachandran on 10-Mar-2015 01:09

You may want to add "Application to Business Process Relationship" object to the app you are exporting as Core or Dependent object.

Posted by cohezive on 10-Mar-2015 11:49

Yes. that was the issue.  Apparently when using Convert (to Complex Relationship), another issue is that it creates the relationships object, adds it to the current application, but fails to automatically include it in Dependent Object.

The issues with Covert are already identified in this thread:  community.progress.com/.../16424.aspx.  I'll add this issue to that thread as well.

Posted by pvorobie on 10-Mar-2015 11:58

I'll investigate issue as part of PSC00328485. But normally it is up to app developer to select Objects for application.

This thread is closed