Order Of Radio Button Values Change Automatically When No Al

Posted by ithrees on 23-Jan-2015 04:22

Hi All,

Its happening to me many times for the same field having Yes/No values. As I want the Yes value to be displayed before the No I put Yes first in the list and unchecked "Sort values alphabetically, not in the order entered" option. But after sometime its changing the Order itself and have the No first in the list.

Can anyone explain me why this is happening?

Best Regards,
Ithrees

All Replies

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 23-Jan-2015 11:27

Hi ithrees,

For how many Hours or Days does the behavior occur?
I may don't experience this for the meantime but will try to observe the scenario for 1 or 2 days i guess.

Regards,
Orchid

Posted by pvorobie on 23-Jan-2015 11:29

I cannot reproduce the issue and would appreciate if you provide additional details:

1. Have you noticed when this unexpected behavior start happening?

2. When you edit Radio Buttons field, do you see choices sorted properly? Do you see "Sort values alphabetically" checked?

Posted by ithrees on 26-Jan-2015 22:28

Its seems happening in 1 or 2 days gap. I changed back few times and the other day or other it changed again. I couldnt notice the exact situation this happens. But I do update this field from the portal page as well. When I see the field edit it also reversed but "Sort values alphabetically" isn't checked.

Posted by kiran kumar Angara on 27-Jan-2015 06:15

Hi ithrees,

I tried the steps which you have mentioned above and i am unable to reproduce this issue.

Can you Provide these additional details too:

1. RB version

2. Object (Native or any specific External object)

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran AVS.

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 02-Feb-2015 09:47

Hi ithrees,

I created a new Radio buttons and did not sort them alphabetically and left it for 5 days but I don't see the values are changing.

Can you provide the details asked by Kangara above?

Regards,

Orchid

This thread is closed