Backup limit?

Posted by matman on 29-Dec-2014 02:44

I just received an error message stating "Number of backups per month exceeded than allowed maximum of 10 backups". I cannot find anything on this in the Rollbase User Guide and my "Subscription Details" page. Could this please be added to the documentation to prevent surprises?

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 29-Dec-2014 04:44

HI Matman,

Tracking as documentation issue.

Thanks,

Rajkumar

All Replies

Posted by Pradeep Kagithalagudem on 29-Dec-2014 02:57

Hi Matman,

This is documented in Rollbase User Guide under shared.properties section.

MaxBackupsPerMonth
Max number of times a backup activity can be performed by a customer tenant per month.
Default: 10

We will log a defect to show this information in subscription details as well.

Thanks,
Pradeep

[collapse]
I just received an error message stating "Number of backups per month exceeded than allowed maximum of 10 backups". I cannot find anything on this in the Rollbase User Guide and my "Subscription Details" page. Could this please be added to the documentation to prevent surprises?

Posted by matman on 29-Dec-2014 03:01

Hi Pradeep, thanks for your quick response. Could this also be added to the "Backup and Restore" section in chapter 11 of the Rollbase User Guide?

Thanks,

Matt

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 29-Dec-2014 04:44

HI Matman,

Tracking as documentation issue.

Thanks,

Rajkumar