Regenerate the template with new values

Posted by mysteryminds on 09-Dec-2014 15:49

Hi all 

I have a question related to render the values into new HTML valued template.

The issue in here is I have a template where it shows e.g 10 fields with values, but there is new alteration which has to be done to the system.
The current requirement is that we need to remove some of the fields and add new fields into the template and render the values.

Is there a way to remove the existing rendered document from the system and replace with new one.

All Replies

Posted by mysteryminds on 10-Dec-2014 07:39

Is there a way to remove old HTML/PDF template from the system and regenerate new template with values. The issue is that our new template has modified fields

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 10-Dec-2014 08:31

Hi,

You can edit the actual HTML/PDF template and apply the new fields and once save it will automatically render the new values to all records.

Make sure to make a backup of the original HTML code so that you can revert it anytime.

Regards,

Orchid

Posted by mysteryminds on 10-Dec-2014 10:16

Yeah tried that, well in the template preview it shows the newly amended fields, but when its rendered in frontend I still see the fields which aren't relevant.

This bug started from this monday, as earlier it was working fine.

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 10-Dec-2014 12:17

Have you checked if this is a the same template that was assigned to the Document template field?
Thank you.

Regards,
Orchid

Posted by mysteryminds on 10-Dec-2014 13:15

yes tested for several times. It is called "GROSS FUNDING WORKSHEET" under client

Posted by mysteryminds on 13-Jan-2015 15:30

It seems that there was a issue with the server after server restart the template update was done

This thread is closed