Error JSDO: Unable to find resource 'account' in th

Posted by bheavican on 09-Dec-2014 10:25

I'm getting Error  JSDO: Unable to find resource 'account' in the catalog when trying to load my account JSDO in mobile during runtime.  My project was recently upgraded to 3.1.  The JSDO it is trying to load is a Rollbase object.  Any ideas of where to look for the problem?

Posted by bheavican on 09-Dec-2014 11:21

Since the mobile application was created using a backup image that was created from Rollbase mobile the Rollbase application did not have any ties back to the object is was supposed to.  I used the attach object option in Rollbase to attach the objects that should have been there and it appears to be working again.

All Replies

Posted by Gian Torralba on 09-Dec-2014 10:32

Hello,

Can you verify that this is working prior to the version update in 3.1?

Thank you,
Gian

Posted by bheavican on 09-Dec-2014 10:38

Also, i should note that my mobile application was created using the Rollbase Import From option and selecting to create it from a mobile backup.

Posted by bheavican on 09-Dec-2014 10:38

Not unless you can tell me how to downgrade my application

Posted by egarcia on 09-Dec-2014 10:41

Hello,

How are you calling the JSDO Service? Is it being called on success of the Login Service?

The Login Service is now asynchronous in Mobile 3.1.

If an app was calling the Login Service as the next action in a list of events, instead of chaining the action using the success (error) handler, it would be possible for the JSDO Service code to execute prior to the Login Service completing and loading the catalog.

The solution for this issue is to use the success handler for the Login Service to call the next action, being it the JSDO Service or a navigate to page.

Example:

A mobile app needs to following services to be called:

Session Service --> Login Service --> JSDO Service --> getViewAll Service

The Mobile app should call each of the service on success of the execution of the previous service.

If the mobile app executes it just as the next action in a list of events, then it is possible that the service would be executed prior to the completion of the previous service.

Please check the way that the JSDO Service (and other services) are being called on success of the previous service.

Thanks.

Posted by egarcia on 09-Dec-2014 10:44

Did you remove the previous app after importing the backup?

If the previous app was removed, then the reference to the catalog might not be available.

Posted by bheavican on 09-Dec-2014 10:45

I have not removed the previous app.  

Posted by bheavican on 09-Dec-2014 10:47

The login service is being called on my first page and on success moves to the second page.  On the second page I try to load the JSDO on page show and then on success i want to call a service to accounts_Service_getView_myAccounts.  It is failing with the error I mentioned though.

Posted by bheavican on 09-Dec-2014 11:21

Since the mobile application was created using a backup image that was created from Rollbase mobile the Rollbase application did not have any ties back to the object is was supposed to.  I used the attach object option in Rollbase to attach the objects that should have been there and it appears to be working again.

Posted by egarcia on 09-Dec-2014 11:29

Great!

I am glad to know that it is working now.

Posted by Anil Kumar on 09-Dec-2014 13:04

Hi bheavican,

I would like to add one more point on the mobile application backup. From Rollbase we can generate an application XML through 'Generate XML' which is available under 'More actions...' section and this will have complete information related to objects, views of Rollbase web application along with mobile application.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil KUmar.

This thread is closed