Pre-selected list-views do not show correct

Posted by smartsysISV on 08-Dec-2014 03:36

In the pageeditor I set the properties of a relatet list.

If i set a spesific list in the fields "Use List View" and then uncheck the "Show View Selelctor", this wil not show the correct list to the user.

I seems like the system shows the first avaiable view to the users.

This error shows after updating to 3.1

Is there anyone else experiencing the same error??

Posted by murali on 10-Dec-2014 07:39

Fixed. Please check now

All Replies

Posted by Tom Kincaid on 08-Dec-2014 05:05

Hello,

Sounds like a possible regression. Could you please create a support case of this issue?

Thanks,
Tom

[collapse]
In the pageeditor I set the properties of a relatet list.

If i set a spesific list in the fields "Use List View" and then uncheck the "Show View Selelctor", this wil not show the correct list to the user.

I seems like the system shows the first avaiable view to the users.

This error shows after updating to 3.1

Is there anyone else experiencing the same error??

Posted by smartsysISV on 08-Dec-2014 05:07

Seesupp.case 00295456

Posted by Hans De Smet on 08-Dec-2014 06:04

I could reprodcue this issue: it indeed occurs with v 3.1.0, but not with v 3.0.5.
Defect PSC00323127 has been opened for this!

regards,

Hans

Posted by smartsysISV on 08-Dec-2014 06:05

It has been opened a defect PSC00323127 for this problem

Posted by pvorobie on 08-Dec-2014 11:28

I confirm: regression introduced in revision 6403 as part of PSC00312774. I resolved the issue and checking in the fix.

Thanks,
Pavel

[collapse]

In the pageeditor I set the properties of a relatet list.

If i set a spesific list in the fields "Use List View" and then uncheck the "Show View Selelctor", this wil not show the correct list to the user.

I seems like the system shows the first avaiable view to the users.

This error shows after updating to 3.1

Is there anyone else experiencing the same error??

[/collapse][/collapse]

Posted by smartsysISV on 08-Dec-2014 12:46

Any ideas about when this fixen can come into place. This is a critical fix for me.

Posted by Tom Kincaid on 08-Dec-2014 12:49

We will work this through the support channel.

[collapse]
Any ideas about when this fixen can come into place. This is a critical fix for me.

Posted by murali on 10-Dec-2014 07:39

Fixed. Please check now

This thread is closed