Where is the "Login" and "Login as" in t

Posted by smartsysISV on 07-Dec-2014 06:35

After upgrading to 3.1 the "Login" and "Login as" in the customer-screen inISV-console is disappered?

How can I log in to my customers?

All Replies

Posted by Tom Kincaid on 07-Dec-2014 07:06

Should be in the what’s new section. However, in 3.1 Tenants need to grant you the ability to Login as them. Here are the steps:

The Tenant Administrator Can Grant Support Access from  Setup > Administratation Setup > Support Access

1)

2) Edit
3) Choose a Time Unit and Save

That will enable the Support Access for that time period. It can be turned off at any moment.

[collapse]