Using Iframe in rollbase pages

Posted by ithrees on 18-Nov-2014 21:50

Hi All,

As I am trying to load some content inside an Iframe in my rollbase app its not loading at all. I tried to include the iframe using both html and script components. Is there any restriction in using Iframe with rollbase? Or any other setting to be done? In case if it is a restricted what would be the alternative way to load a content from another site?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ithrees.

All Replies

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 19-Nov-2014 09:20

Hi,

Can you check if you have errors in the page? Using chrome press F12 and go to console tab.

Regards,
Orchid

Posted by Santosh Patel on 24-Nov-2014 03:25

Hi ithrees,

Rollbase has no restrictions on loading iframes. The restrictions generally result from the target site that is being opened in the frame. e.g. if you tried to put in an iframe in Rollbase pointing to http://www.google.com you will receive the following error in your console. This is because Google doesn't want anybody to use their site in an iframe...

Refused to display 'www.google.co.in in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'SAMEORIGIN'.

As Orchid suggested, do get back with the error shown in your browser's console.

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 03-Dec-2014 10:32

Hi ithrees,

Have you successfully load a content from another site to your iframe? Or do you still have any questions related to this thread?

Regards,
Orchid

Posted by ithrees on 03-Dec-2014 21:53

Hi Orchid,

It's working fine now as it was the problem with the loading non-secure contents.

Thank you.

This thread is closed