RE: Anyone tried NFC plugin with rollbase mobile

Posted by mluther on 14-Nov-2014 02:30

Ithrees, can you move this thread to mobile specific forum?
As this is mainly for Rollbase.

To answer your question, I am thinking there are 3 possibilities that may caused this issue:

<features>

<feature name="NfcPlugin">
<param name="android-package" value="com.chariotsolutions.nfc.plugin.NfcPlugin"/>
<param name="onload" value="true" />
</feature>

</features>

<feature name="NfcPlugin">

<params>

<param name="android-package" value="com.chariotsolutions.nfc.plugin.NfcPlugin"/>
<param name="onload" value="true" />

</params>

</feature>

3.       Your <feature> tag contains <param name=”onload”.../> ; You can check against the framework’s documentation whether “onload” is not recognize by the parser ? How to check? Go and look at its XML Schema Definition (XSD). You may also need to check whether <features> as seen from no (1) and <params> from no (2) above are recognized by config’s XSD as well.

I am just trying to help from Maven’s perspective.
Thus I can only help until this step. For more detail application support you need to check with its (NFC plugin) respective developer.

Marthen Luther
System Engineer, Southeast Asia
Progress
Progress Software Corporation (S) Pte Ltd | 150 Beach Road #20-03/04 Gateway West Singapore 189720
DID: +65-63035423 | M: +65-91073708 | E: mluther@progress.com | W: www.progress.com

Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn