Cannot login to test Rollbase mobile application

Posted by jsniemi79 on 10-Nov-2014 07:58

I'm having an issue getting past the login in the test browser for a mobile application I am building.  it had been working fine, then one day last week it stopped letting me get in.  Every time I try to login I get the error below.  I just created a new app from scratch and tried the default login, but the same error exists.  I'm running in Chrome and I choose to load unsafe content to get past the https.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All Replies

Posted by whenshaw on 10-Nov-2014 08:22

Hi,

Is there any additional information in the debug console?

--Wayne

Posted by Anil Kumar on 10-Nov-2014 08:30

This could be something related to CORS issue (assuming you are running from Rollbase Private cloud). Can you please provide some more additional information from Console view or from the network tab.

There are few other similar posts in communities on the same lines which might help you:

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

[collapse]