Strange error when syncing metadata

Posted by Harrie Kuijper on 30-Oct-2014 05:41

Hi all,

I'm building a mobile app, and since this morning I've got a strange error while synchonizing the metadata of the rollbase application with the mobile app. The error:

System Error

JSON error: JSONObject["@groupName"] not found.

The mobile app designer is working fine, but it is impossible to synchronize new data fields into the mobile application. Restarting the server has no effect. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Posted by Sridhar Duggi on 30-Oct-2014 05:58

Hi hkuijper,

   Have added any generic Rest services into your mobile Application and then tried sync metadata . If so then you need to delete the generic rest services that was created manually. The Mobile app can not work when there are generic service and Rollbase generated services. There is a issue report on this (PSC00312165). We working on this to fix it.

Thanks,

Sridhar Duggi.

All Replies

Posted by Anil Kumar on 30-Oct-2014 05:52

Hi hkuijper,

Can you please try adding a new view to the ‘Exported views’ section by clicking on Edit option in the ‘Setup Mobile Application’ page and see if this operation also results in same operation?
Also, can you please let us know you are using Private cloud or Public cloud of Rollbase.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

[collapse]
I'm building a mobile app, and since this morning I've got a strange error while synchonizing the metadata of the rollbase application with the mobile app. The error:

System Error

JSON error: JSONObject["@groupName"] not found.

The mobile app designer is working fine, but it is impossible to synchronize new data fields into the mobile application. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Attachments:
scrn2.png

Posted by Sridhar Duggi on 30-Oct-2014 05:58

Hi hkuijper,

   Have added any generic Rest services into your mobile Application and then tried sync metadata . If so then you need to delete the generic rest services that was created manually. The Mobile app can not work when there are generic service and Rollbase generated services. There is a issue report on this (PSC00312165). We working on this to fix it.

Thanks,

Sridhar Duggi.

Posted by Harrie Kuijper on 30-Oct-2014 06:05

Hi Sduggi,

That did the trick, thank you.

This thread is closed