API limit

Posted by matman on 15-Oct-2014 10:33

The current API limit for my Rollbase plan is 200 per hour, which is extremely low for the purposes I have in mind. Is there any way to make the limit higher without having to upgrade to Professional?

Posted by Anoop Premachandran on 20-Oct-2014 20:57

Please see www.progress.com/.../capabilities-and-features-by-domain for add-on pricing..

You can buy more API usage by going to Subscription details page and clicking on Upgrade Button

All Replies

Posted by Gian Torralba on 15-Oct-2014 10:51

Hello,

Please refer to the Rollbase User Guide Page 374 on API call limits. I believe each service level limits the API calls to avoid overuse or Rollbase resources therefore cannot be altered. I think the lowest API call limit is about 400 per hour.

Hope this helps,
Gian

Posted by matman on 18-Oct-2014 09:57

So we have Rollbase plans and Rollase service levels, how should I interpret this? Does every plan have these service levels?

Posted by Gian Torralba on 20-Oct-2014 11:14

Hello,

Yes, the Rollbase plan is also the service level. I just don't how much it cost to upgrade from each plan. But the limits are specified in the Rollbase User Guide so you can just refer to that document.

Thank you,
Gian

Posted by Anoop Premachandran on 20-Oct-2014 20:57

Please see www.progress.com/.../capabilities-and-features-by-domain for add-on pricing..

You can buy more API usage by going to Subscription details page and clicking on Upgrade Button

Posted by Robert McDonald on 20-Oct-2014 21:56

I have just discovered that the limits in the documentation are incorrect, so please use the link provided by Anoop.

Robert McDonald
Principal Product Manager

PROGRESS SOFTWARE
14 Oak Park Drive, Bedford, MA 01730  USA

PHONE: 781.280.4904
MOBILE: 774.922.2758
TWITTER: @RobOnProducts

www.progress.com

[collapse]
From: Anoop Premachandran <bounce-apremach@community.progress.com>
Reply-To: "TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com" <TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com>
Date: Monday, October 20, 2014 at 9:58 PM
To: "TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com" <TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com>
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Rollbase] API limit

Reply by Anoop Premachandran

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

Posted by matman on 21-Oct-2014 02:23

[mention:66eed22a1fc3402c8fcf565563b76d3a:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] Thansk you for your reply, that does explain a lot. I will consider subscribing to a professional Rollbase license. Thanks!

Posted by Robert McDonald on 21-Oct-2014 06:05

What specifically is incorrect in that page?

Robert McDonald
Principal Product Manager

PROGRESS SOFTWARE
14 Oak Park Drive, Bedford, MA 01730  USA

PHONE: 781.280.4904
MOBILE: 774.922.2758
TWITTER: @RobOnProducts

www.progress.com

[collapse]
Reply-To: "TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com" <TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 3:24 AM
To: "TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com" <TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com>
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Rollbase] API limit

Reply by matman

That explains a lot. The information on this page is also incorrect: https://www.progress.com/products/rollbase/pricing/rollbase-hosted-cloud.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

Posted by matman on 21-Oct-2014 08:19

I misinterpreted some information for an error. I edited my post, but the email still contained the remark

This thread is closed