Charts In CRM

Posted by neetuagw on 14-Oct-2014 08:21

Hi,

I want to show two different charts on same page.I am able to do that but I am trying to show them side by side.I tried using "Design this Page" but that don't allow me to show them side by side.

Is it possible??

All Replies

Posted by Godfrey Sorita on 14-Oct-2014 08:35

In the design page, you need to set the container to display 2 columns. This will allow you to create 2 sections side by side as seen in the screenshot below:

Then, you should be able to set the alignment on the section properties.

Posted by neetuagw on 14-Oct-2014 08:51

Hi Godfrey thank you for your response.But there is no any option called "Container" in "Design this Page" Sidebar.There are only three options :

1.New Section

2.New HTML Component

3.New Script Component

Posted by neetuagw on 14-Oct-2014 08:58

If I change the Columns Number of Page container to '2'.Still couldn't able to add new section on other side.

Posted by neetuagw on 14-Oct-2014 09:00

Hi Godfrey,

Thank you so much,I am able to do that.Now everything is working fine.I change the alignment property of Section.

Thanks

Posted by pvorobie on 14-Oct-2014 09:03

Use section's properties box and set alignment to the right (left by default).

Posted by Godfrey Sorita on 14-Oct-2014 09:43

Sorry for the confusion. What I meant for the 'Container' is the box which holds all the sections. On the design page, it is located directly below the first 'Save' button and the properties panel can be accessed on the upper left side of the box.

Another way of setting the number of columns is by navigating to Tab Properties -> Properties.

Please check this link for more information on customizing pages: http://documentation.progress.com/output/Rollbase/#page/rb/Rollbase.196.html#

Posted by neetuagw on 14-Oct-2014 09:53

Thank you I did it.

This thread is closed