Expression for row colors

Posted by matman on 10-Oct-2014 07:52

Is it possible to set an expression for a row color? I only seem to be able to set one row color per filter condition

All Replies

Posted by Gian Torralba on 10-Oct-2014 10:42

Hello,

I believe so. It also depends on the criteria? Can you try using EVAL[] to create a condition inside the row color field?

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Gian

Posted by pvorobie on 10-Oct-2014 10:58

No, we don't have this feature.

Posted by Gian Torralba on 10-Oct-2014 11:21

Hello,

May I know what version you are using? You can click views action -> edit row colors and then add a crtieria on each row that you want to add the row color.

Thanks,
Gian

Posted by matman on 13-Oct-2014 02:21

I am using the latest version of public Rollbase hosted by Progress. What limits me is that I can set only one criteria for a color, but for one of my row colors I need to set two criteria.

Posted by Gian Torralba on 13-Oct-2014 10:10

Hello,

Can you provide an example of the criteria you are using?

Thanks,
Gian

Posted by matman on 13-Oct-2014 10:19

"Updated At" [Less or Equal] TODAY - 5

and

"status" [Equal] "02. Waiting for materials"

The second one is a workflow status. Both need to be True for the row to be colored. I currently created a seperate view for this, but it's not as pretty as a row color :)

Posted by romain.pennes@foederis.fr on 13-Oct-2014 10:44

Hello,

I believe you could be creating a Boolean "Expression field" to test those two criterias and then use this expression field with value "true" to color the row as you wish.

Romain.

Posted by Gian Torralba on 13-Oct-2014 11:15

Hello,

You can follow the process that Romain provided but since it will be inside a formula or an expression field, please be advised that you must replace your TODAY code with the {!#TODAY} token. I don't also know if deducting the day in the TODAY token will work fine so you will need to create a javascript date function to achieve that.

Thank you,
Gian

This thread is closed