Code Generator does not generate the code

Posted by ithrees on 09-Sep-2014 08:38

Hi All,

With the latest private cloud v 3.0, code generator is not generating the code as it did earlier. It is only opening a blank page. Is there anything I have to enable for this?

Regards,
Ithrees

All Replies

Posted by Sven Cuypers on 09-Sep-2014 08:54

Hi,

I'm able to reproduce the behavior you reported. Let me check if there's an option that needs to be enabled.

Furthermore, I also noticed there's a typo in the documentation. It says :

To simplify this task, Rollbase provides a Code Generator, available from the Administration Setup page.

This should be :

To simplify this task, Rollbase provides a Code Generator, available from the Applications Setup page.

I will get that corrected as well.

Kind regards,

Sven

Posted by pvorobie on 09-Sep-2014 11:08

Are you using your own template?

Posted by ithrees on 11-Sep-2014 01:15

I am not using any custom code templates, Trying with other available code templates such as PHP, Java, JavaScript.

Posted by pvorobie on 11-Sep-2014 11:27

Are you using Private Cloud installation? If so, please make sure that the following files are copied to your ROLLBASE_HOME/config directory:

PHPClient.template

NodeClient.template

JavaClient.template

Posted by ithrees on 12-Sep-2014 03:55

Can you please let me know where can I find those files?

Posted by Manooj Murali on 12-Sep-2014 04:49

These files should already be present in your rollbase_home/config directory. They should come as part of the installation. Do you not see these files?

Posted by ithrees on 12-Sep-2014 04:51

I don't have those files in the config folder of the downloaded rollbase.zip file.

Posted by Manooj Murali on 12-Sep-2014 05:00

Hmm.. it seems we don't include these files as part of our public/private distributions. Will update once I have more info on this.

Posted by Manooj Murali on 12-Sep-2014 05:22

I have attached template files from 3.0 release for you to proceed with. Filed defect PSC00313713.

Posted by ithrees on 12-Sep-2014 06:05

I am getting them now, Thank you Manooj and all others.

Hope this would be fixed in future releases.

Best Regards,

Ithrees.

Posted by Manooj Murali on 12-Sep-2014 06:09

This will be fixed in release 3.0.5 and above.

This thread is closed