Rollbase configuration for Java driver in the database file.

Posted by mvergara on 22-Aug-2014 12:06

I am getting an error when I try to deploy Rollbase 3.0. It says “com.rb.util.db.a66: Cannot Load JDBC driver mysql-connector-java-5.1.28.bin”

Although, this driver is already placed in the CATALINA_HOME/lib, and I have updated the database.xml to point to this driver, I am still getting this error on the PAS-home console.  Tomcat is running ok in my localhost 8080. I can see the main tomcat page.

I have also unzipped the lib.zip file in CATALINA_HOME/lib directory ok.

Any idea on what is missing?  How can I fix this issue?
Thank you,
Manny.

[collapse]
From: Anil Kumar <bounce-anikumar@community.progress.com>
Date: Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 12:00 PM
To: "TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com" <TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com>
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Rollbase] Private Cloud: Progress Mobile

Reply by Anil Kumar
We can achieve Search functionality in Rollbase Mobile against set of records which were retrieved from the Rollbase. However, there are few limitations with the current version of Rollbase Mobile where we cannot perform search criteria against specific field in Rollbase. i.e., ‘Search by Customer Name’ or ‘Search by Customer Number’ (considering the Customer Order example).

Attached document explaining the mobile app example with search.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

[collapse]