Unable to access Rollbase Native or Portal

Posted by freddieb@qbcon.com on 19-Aug-2014 00:55

Since we tried to install Rollbase in the public cloud yesterday, I am unable to login to Rollbase with users and passwords that worked previously in the private cloud with local host .

I also get an error when I  try to use the link “Forget Password”.

The errors is:  Error: Invalid User Name or Password. Please try again. If you have forgotten your password, please use "Forgot password" link to reset it

When I use "Forgot password" link, the error is:An account with user name johans@qbcon.com was not found.
Please contact your System Administrator or try again.

Can anybody PLEASE help as this is my first application and I need it urgently.

All Replies

Posted by Anoop Premachandran on 19-Aug-2014 01:03

What Public Cloud account did you use to import your private app into Public Cloud ?

Posted by Anoop Premachandran on 19-Aug-2014 01:06

Rollbase Public Cloud needs Progress ID for login. Private Cloud (localhost) users are not imported into public cloud automatically

Posted by freddieb@qbcon.com on 19-Aug-2014 01:51

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I think my statement was misleading. I meant that I could not access the application that is currently on my pc.

It is a private cloud installation on local host(I also used my pc's IP Address to test the portal within our network on my Ipad). Is there a way that we can see what users is on Rollbase?

Posted by Anoop Premachandran on 19-Aug-2014 02:07

What changes did you make from yesterday ? Did you try to upgrade to new version ?

Posted by freddieb@qbcon.com on 19-Aug-2014 04:22

The problem has been solved in the meantime thanks to Stephen from Aigs. Problem was that admin1 user was deleted.

Thanks for all the help.

This thread is closed