I need to change font color on heading in Rollbase and can&#

Posted by jsniemi79 on 07-Aug-2014 08:08

I am trying to change some of the default colors on Rollbase to better match our brand.  I have most of it completed, but can't find the setting to control the heading when I go into the view page on a record.  The large, bold blue below is what I'd like to change.  Can anyone point me to the right place in the css for this change?

Posted by Godfrey Sorita on 07-Aug-2014 09:23

Hi Jason,

To change the style of the heading in your view page, add the code below to your stylesheet:

<style>
.left.xlarge.top span {
  color: red !important;
  font-size: 30px;
}
</style>

This should work if you're using the default heading and stylesheet of Rollbase. I've tested it on version 2.2 and 3.0.

Otherwise, you may use '!important' to override the custom style in your zone.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Godfrey

All Replies

Posted by Godfrey Sorita on 07-Aug-2014 09:23

Hi Jason,

To change the style of the heading in your view page, add the code below to your stylesheet:

<style>
.left.xlarge.top span {
  color: red !important;
  font-size: 30px;
}
</style>

This should work if you're using the default heading and stylesheet of Rollbase. I've tested it on version 2.2 and 3.0.

Otherwise, you may use '!important' to override the custom style in your zone.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Godfrey

Posted by Santosh Patel on 07-Aug-2014 10:41

Hi Godfrey,

I'm not sure if its just me but I don't see the code in your answer. Shows up some empty space. Could you verify and edit your post if there is an issue.

Thanks,

Santosh

Posted by Godfrey Sorita on 07-Aug-2014 11:42

Hi Santosh,

Thank you for informing me. I have updated my post directly and the code is now displaying on this thread.

Regards,

Godfrey

This thread is closed