Application-dropdown in the sidebar only visible by Administ

Posted by smartsysISV on 31-Jul-2014 12:23

After upgrade to3.0 the application-dropdown is not visible for anyone else than Administrators.

I'm using the white-label header and footer.

The setup seems ok.

All Replies

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 31-Jul-2014 12:43

Hi smartsys,

You can find application dropdown beside the application title and in the Switch to section.

Hope this may help.

Regards,

Orchid

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 31-Jul-2014 13:03

Hi smartsys,

Sorry I overlooked on the "else than Administrator".

Will investigate further and will get back on you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Orchid

Posted by smartsysISV on 31-Jul-2014 13:34

If I login as an administrator it's look like this:

Posted by smartsysISV on 31-Jul-2014 13:38

And when login by a non-administrator its look like this:

Posted by Orchid Corpin on 31-Jul-2014 14:00

Hi SmartSys,

Just for confirmation, is this a 3.0 version? 3.0 is not yet released.

Regards,

Orchid

Posted by smartsysISV on 31-Jul-2014 14:08

Yes, this release: "Release 3.0.0.0" was installed on the hostedcloud last saturday.

??

Posted by Tom Kincaid on 31-Jul-2014 14:36

Hi,

Some minor confusion. We thought you said you did the upgrade and hence were using the Rollbase Private Cloud which has not been released. As you correctly point out the public cloud has been released. We will look in to your issue.

Tom

[collapse]