Recursive Triggers or Batch Jobs

Posted by nareshroyalty on 16-Jul-2014 02:00

Hi,

Is there a way to run triggers recursively  or Batch jobs every hour or after some hours instead of days/week/month .

Thanks,

Naresh

All Replies

Posted by Mani Kumar on 16-Jul-2014 02:14

Hi Naresh,

This can be changed if you are running a Rollbase Private Cloud instance.

On Rollbase Hosted Cloud this limit is set to protect shared resources and minimum that recursive triggers can run is once every day.

Regards,

Mani.

Posted by nareshroyalty on 16-Jul-2014 02:27

Hi Mani,

Thanks for the reply. I am using private cloud. What is the setting I need to change in Shared resource property file..

Thanks,

Naresh

Posted by Hans De Smet on 16-Jul-2014 02:32

Hi Naresh,

In private cloud, you can specify the following in the shared.properties file:

"# Minimum allowed recursion interval for triggers and Batch Jobs
MinRecursType=5"

MinRecursType can be set to (see Rollbase in Action documentation):

///
Minimum allowed recursion interval for triggers and Batch Jobs:
*1: day (24 hours)
*4: hour
*5: minute 1
///

Once set, you see that minutes can be specified:

Kind regards,

Hans

Posted by Rajkumar Mateti on 16-Jul-2014 02:33

Hi Naresh,

Property need to configure is “MinRecursType”.
We can configure it to “Hours” and “Minutes”

Thanks & Regards
Rajkumar

[collapse]
Thanks for the reply. I am using private cloud. What is the setting I need to change in Shared resource property file..

Thanks,

Naresh

Posted by nareshroyalty on 16-Jul-2014 03:53

Thanks Hans and Rajkumar..

This thread is closed