Rollbase

Posted by tyagi.ankit40 on 25-Jun-2014 01:05

Can we remove system generated button in rollbase. If Yes than what is the step to remove these button.

Example -

We creates a login page in rollbase.There are two fields user-name and password.We add a button submit.

But the form contains 3 more buttons like save & synchronize, save  and cancel button.Now we want to remove these buttons.We want only submit button on login page .

All Replies

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 25-Jun-2014 01:11

Hi Tyagi,

We can hide the buttons using JavaScript.

To do that at an application level navigate to the Application's overview (Goto Application Setup > Your Application > More Options > Header and Footer

Add the following script to the footer:

<script>
$('input[value="Save"]').hide();
</script>