Can "Class" be removed from Rollbase Calendar entr

Posted by RichardWalsh on 11-Jun-2014 08:33

Can "Class" be removed from the Events subsection when creating a To-entry in the calendar or is this hard-coded?

Thanks. Richard

All Replies

Posted by Santosh Patel on 11-Jun-2014 08:47

Unfortunately the calendar component shows up all Object definitions (with either Task or Event attribute selected) that are in the deployed state for the Customer/Tenant.

If you are not using the Class object elsewhere, you can undeploy it to remove from the above list but I guess you are obviously using it elsewhere.

Regards,

Santosh

Posted by RichardWalsh on 11-Jun-2014 09:03

Hello Santosh
Actually we are not using the Class Object... I probably would not have undeployed it in Case it was some kine of Rollbase 'reserved object' but I will not try that.
Thanks for the reply and info.
Richard

[collapse]