Can "Class" be removed from Rollbase Calendar entr

Posted by RichardWalsh on 11-Jun-2014 08:33

Can "Class" be removed from the Events subsection when creating a To-entry in the calendar or is this hard-coded?

Thanks. Richard

All Replies

Posted by Santosh Patel on 11-Jun-2014 08:47

Unfortunately the calendar component shows up all Object definitions (with either Task or Event attribute selected) that are in the deployed state for the Customer/Tenant.

If you are not using the Class object elsewhere, you can undeploy it to remove from the above list but I guess you are obviously using it elsewhere.

Regards,

Santosh

Posted by RichardWalsh on 11-Jun-2014 09:03

Hello Santosh
Actually we are not using the Class Object... I probably would not have undeployed it in Case it was some kine of Rollbase 'reserved object' but I will not try that.
Thanks for the reply and info.
Richard

[collapse]
From: "Santosh Patel" <bounce-sapatel@community.progress.com>
To: "TU Rollbase" <TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 June, 2014 2:48:24 PM
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Rollbase] Can "Class" be removed from Rollbase Calendar entry

Reply by Santosh Patel

Unfortunately the calendar component shows up all Object definitions (with either Task or Event attribute selected) that are in the deployed state for the Customer/Tenant.

If you are not using the Class object elsewhere, you can undeploy it to remove from the above list but I guess you are obviously using it elsewhere.

Regards,

Santosh

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

This thread is closed