Can you create a User within Rollbase that will not login, i

Posted by RichardWalsh on 28-May-2014 11:49

A customer has asked us this question.

They are currently licensed for 3 users and each of these users has a separate login to access the Rollbase database.

They have several other people who they wish to be involved in the system but without getting login access.

Can they create non-licensed Users who will not gain login access but who can be allocated tasks, to-dos etc ?

Thanks

Richard

All Replies

Posted by Laurent on 28-May-2014 12:09

I'm not sure to understand what you mean. These users would not be able to login yet would be given tasks which I assume would be specific to them?

Posted by RichardWalsh on 28-May-2014 12:21

Hello Laurent

Yes, I think that's what the customer is trying to achieve.............. I'm not expecting it to be catered for.
Thanks. Richard

[collapse]