Making the users of the application automatically have a spe

Posted by lCira9 on 13-May-2014 21:19

Hi,

I'm new to Rollbase. When users of Rollbase install an application in their account, they are automatically users of that application right? In my application I have an object called Collector. The Collectors have a Collector Role. How do you make the users automatically have the Collector Role? Also, I want their details to be added as a record in the Collector table when they install the application. I also have an object called Collection. The Collection and Collector are associated. In the List view (in Collection table) I want users to only see what Collection is associated with them. In "View Filters" in "Edit this view", the Collector can be selected using the magnifier icon   but I want the filter to be like "Collector equals the current user"

Posted by Santosh Patel on 15-May-2014 01:10

Is your Collector object declared to have the Contact attribute? If yes, you can use the Collector's "contactOwner field equals Current User" filter to show your limited view.

You could do a mass update to add all users to the collector Role. Check out documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

All Replies

Posted by Santosh Patel on 15-May-2014 01:10

Is your Collector object declared to have the Contact attribute? If yes, you can use the Collector's "contactOwner field equals Current User" filter to show your limited view.

You could do a mass update to add all users to the collector Role. Check out documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

Posted by lCira9 on 15-May-2014 07:19

Yes, it has a Contact attribute. Thanks.

This thread is closed