Import Application

Posted by Emanuel on 18-Apr-2014 08:20

Hello,

I have created an X application in Rollbase and I exported it using "Generate XML" option from "More Actions" drop-down list. After importing the X application in another Rollbase dashboard, the data from X application is missing.

It's possible to be imported and the data from application?

Thanks! :)

All Replies

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 18-Apr-2014 08:22

Hi Emanuel,

You have to use 'Seed Records' option to import the data as well.

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 18-Apr-2014 08:26

Hi Emanuel,

Before exporting application, we need to attach records using 'Seed Records' option which is available in Application Settings page.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra.G

Posted by Santosh Patel on 18-Apr-2014 08:27

Hi Emanuel,

Please look through Chapter 16 (Rollbase in Action) for Seed Records concept.

Regards,
Santosh

[collapse]