Page Properties

Posted by Emanuel on 18-Apr-2014 02:47

Hello,

After a careful review of "Rollbase in Action" document, at page 125 where are described Page Properties from editing a page, I can't find several of those properties on my Rollbase application pages. 

For example, "Navigation Order" can't be found nowhere. For this property the default tab navigation order is defined: from top to bottom but in documentation is specified that the focus can also be moved from left to right.

Another properties like onload, onunload, onsubmit, ontab are not accessible. 

How can I access these properties? 

Thank you! :) 

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 18-Apr-2014 03:29

Hi Emanuel,

As specified in "Rollbase in Action" document, at page 125 - "Many, but not all, page properties can also be set in the Page Editor by clicking on the page title and editing them in the Properties box".

The way to find out remaining properties is:

-> Go to Object Definition.

-> Navigate to Pages section and click on 'Properties' link of any page (Ex: New <Object Name>)

-> Here, we can find properties like  Navigation Order, onload, onunload, onsubmit and ontab .

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra.G

All Replies

Posted by Chandrasekhar Gontla on 18-Apr-2014 03:29

Hi Emanuel,

As specified in "Rollbase in Action" document, at page 125 - "Many, but not all, page properties can also be set in the Page Editor by clicking on the page title and editing them in the Properties box".

The way to find out remaining properties is:

-> Go to Object Definition.

-> Navigate to Pages section and click on 'Properties' link of any page (Ex: New <Object Name>)

-> Here, we can find properties like  Navigation Order, onload, onunload, onsubmit and ontab .

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra.G

This thread is closed