Enhancement requests

Posted by n.zuure on 02-Apr-2014 08:25

Hello,

I was simply wondering why there are no status changes with the enhancement requests on the business user forum. (https://community.progress.com/businessusers/i/rollbase/default.aspx)

When you create an enchancement request / idea it will go under the status "Under review".

However this is the only status that appears in the list, you can see this using the filter on the right.

I can understand that some ideas take a while to review, but some have been there for 5 months.

This makes me wonder or you are using this section at all.

All Replies

Posted by Bill Wood on 02-Apr-2014 08:49

I do know that our Product Managers do look at these….  But a small ‘thumbs-up’ to the OE PM’s… they actually do change the status of some of them.

It is good to see this note, however.  I will forward it onto PM and ‘nudge’ them to respond more often. 

Thanks.

Posted by Jean Richert on 02-Apr-2014 08:53

Thanks for your input and feedback.

I just made the Rollbase PM aware of it.

Posted by Bill Wood on 02-Apr-2014 09:20

+1

I am curious how many emails Rollbase PM will get on this today :-)

Posted by n.zuure on 02-Apr-2014 09:36

Thanks for the replies :-)

Posted by Robert McDonald on 06-Apr-2014 19:13

Hi,

My name is Robert McDonald, the Product Manager for Rollbase and have been at the helm of Rollbase for about two months.  I apologize for not updating the statuses of the Ideas that the community has been submitting.  I can assure you that I have been reviewing the ideas and will make a more focused effort to update the statuses more regularly in the future.

Posted by balcesme on 13-Apr-2014 11:46

hi Robert,

When can we expect the newest version of Rollbase. Where do we find the roadmap? Im very interested whether some enhancements are taken or not...

Posted by Robert McDonald on 14-Apr-2014 14:20

We have a Rollbase release targeted for the end of this month. With respect to the roadmap, we do not post our roadmaps publicly, but you can reach out to account manager and they can walk you through it.  

Posted by smartsysISV on 24-Apr-2014 05:25

Hi Robert,

You have to let us see the roadmap!

Today it is not possible to plan anything at all.

We needthis before the upgarde on the April 26. !!

This thread is closed