Rollbase CRM Application

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 26-Mar-2014 14:28

Hi. Has anyone on here used the Rollbase CRM application? Or better yet, ported their Salesforce CRM to the Rollbase CRM? How does it compare? Thanks.

Posted by grosener@dmsi.com on 27-Mar-2014 17:18

Jeff,

We are in the process of porting from Salesforce to Rollbase including case management.  Rollbase does not have an Email to Case equivalent.  Rollbase does have some level of gmail integration that we may be able to capitalize on.  On initial review, Rollbase's gmail integration appears to handle communication that is initiated from Rollbase to a contact but not visa versa.  The gmail integration doesn't help us with what we know as "Email to Case" automatically getting the initial support request email from a customer contact pushed into a Case object record.  I suspect we'll be writing code for this part.  I should have more to come on this soon!

All Replies

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 27-Mar-2014 08:54

Anyone?

Posted by Kinga Janca on 27-Mar-2014 08:57

There is a tool to migrate Force.com based application to Rollbase, is that what you are looking for?

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 27-Mar-2014 09:03

No. I aware of that tool.

I am wondering if anyone has used the Rollbase CRM application, what they think of it, and how it compares to the SF CRM.

Jeff Ledbetter
Roundtable Product Architect
949.266.2993

[collapse]