Is it possible to create relations between OpenEdge service

Posted by mihai_neagoe on 28-Feb-2014 04:22

Hi,

I am using OpenEdge Adapter to create an application for existing tables in an OpenEdge database. For those I created OE services and the data is populated correctly. I am trying to define relations in Rollbase between the objects so I can add a related object view in the portal pages. I noticed that is possible to link a OE service object to a Rollbase object but not two OE service objects directly.

Is this a new feature for the next release?

Thank you.

Posted by kiran kumar Angara on 28-Feb-2014 08:51

Hi,

Relationship between two Openedge Service objects can be achieved if they have relationship in Backend tables (database). And those objects should be created using same json file(i.e., two tables in same dataset).

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran Avs.

All Replies

Posted by kiran kumar Angara on 28-Feb-2014 08:51

Hi,

Relationship between two Openedge Service objects can be achieved if they have relationship in Backend tables (database). And those objects should be created using same json file(i.e., two tables in same dataset).

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran Avs.

Posted by mihai_neagoe on 04-Mar-2014 08:43

Hi Kiran,

Thank you, it works as described.

Mihai

Posted by kiran kumar Angara on 05-Mar-2014 11:50

Hi,

To be clear, I would like to rephrase my sentence  "And those objects should be created using same json file(i.e., two tables in same dataset)." to '‘objects created using Catalog file having multiple table definition’'.

Regards,

Kiran Avs.

This thread is closed