Integrating AngularJS-based UI framework into Rollbase?

Posted by Greg Stasko on 28-Jan-2014 15:59

Have a customer who's wanting to leverage a standard UI that is built with AngularJS that is being rolled out company-wide. 

Would it be possible to incorporate that UI into a Rollbase development environment? 

Thanks.

Greg

Posted by vfonseca on 28-Jan-2014 17:21

If you use external files to upload angularjs files you can use it in html rollbase ui, it's possible. I already use angularjs but i never test that cenario.

Enviado via iPad

Em 28/01/2014, às 20:54, "lpoulain" <bounce-lpoulain@community.progress.com> escreveu:

Reply by lpoulain

Greg, do you mean using AngularJS View and Controller parts with Rollbase as the back-end Model? It might be feasible, although I am just learning about AngularJS. Now, I don't know if it would work if you're trying to update the schema from AngularJS itself.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

All Replies

Posted by Laurent on 28-Jan-2014 16:53

Greg, do you mean using AngularJS View and Controller parts with Rollbase as the back-end Model? It might be feasible, although I am just learning about AngularJS. Now, I don't know if it would work if you're trying to update the schema from AngularJS itself.

Posted by vfonseca on 28-Jan-2014 17:21

If you use external files to upload angularjs files you can use it in html rollbase ui, it's possible. I already use angularjs but i never test that cenario.

Enviado via iPad

Em 28/01/2014, às 20:54, "lpoulain" <bounce-lpoulain@community.progress.com> escreveu:

Reply by lpoulain

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Posted by gdg_ben on 03-Feb-2014 11:58

We have successfully incorporated AngularJS apps into portal pages and have used the Rollbase Query API (AJAX)  to update Rollbase Object Records in the backend.   We host the angular js files on our server and reference them in the portal header/footer area.

This thread is closed