more than three languages at once

Posted by MikeyF_Anovia on 04-Dec-2013 08:43

I'm checking out the RollBase trial. I see the options for base language and two additional languages. We will need more than that. Why only three at once?

Also, in those three combo boxes, all I see are Dutch, English, French and Norwegian. Are there more than just those four? Somewhere I saw spanish mentioned as being supported but that wasnt listed (although I'm not sure what product that document was for)

Thanks,

Mikey 

Posted by gus on 04-Dec-2013 10:21

currently english, german, french, spanish, dutch, norwegian, portuguese, simplified chinese, japanese, and korean are supported. Please see chapter 14 in "Rollbase In Action" for more info.

That book says it is easy to add support for more languages but i've no experience with doing such things. I imagine it could be a fair amount of work since many applications have a lot fo text that would have to be translated.

All Replies

Posted by gus on 04-Dec-2013 10:21

currently english, german, french, spanish, dutch, norwegian, portuguese, simplified chinese, japanese, and korean are supported. Please see chapter 14 in "Rollbase In Action" for more info.

That book says it is easy to add support for more languages but i've no experience with doing such things. I imagine it could be a fair amount of work since many applications have a lot fo text that would have to be translated.

Posted by MikeyF_Anovia on 04-Dec-2013 10:29

Ah, thank you!

This thread is closed